October 4: Me Day
In 2012, I decided that every year on my birthday, I would do a personal inventory and start a few traditions.
- Wake up and watch the sun rise.
- Measure physical stats.
- Measure my max push-ups and pull-ups.
- Take a long walk.
- Read from a favorite book.
- Play a favorite game.
- Get blood tests.
- Count my possessions and get back down to 99.
- Take stock of finances.
- Do Quantified Mind testing.
- Call my family.
- Have a spectacular dinner with Chloe.
- Reflect on the past year: what went well, what didn't go well, and how are my relationships?
- Destroy at least one habit.
- Add at least one tradition.